The Borough of Stroudsburg’s Planning Commission gives notice that the scheduled public meeting on Monday, May 10, 2021 at 6:00 PM will occur electronically and by audio, via Zoom at the following link:
Meeting ID: 816 2600 5028
or by calling +1 929 205 6099
The Borough Municipal Building and Council Chambers remain closed, except for employees due to the Borough’s March 17, 2020 Local Disaster Emergency Declaration. The public can view the meeting agenda in advance by accessing the Borough’s website at www.stroudsburgboro.com.
The public can join in the Zoom livestream by following the link on the Borough’s website page and submit public comment through the keyboard prompt to the host administrator, by video participation, or audio participation. Anyone requiring further assistance in participating can contact the Borough Zoning Secretary at (570) 421-5444, x103.
Stroudsburg Borough our input is important!
Help reduce the risk of injury or personal damage in Monroe
County by filling out the survey using this link https://arcg.is/11jaWq
FFY 2021 Community Development Block Grant
First Public Hearing
Del Ejercicio Fiscal 2021
Primer Aviso de Audiencia Publicaú
BOROUGH-WIDE YARD SALE
SATURDAY-MONDAY -- MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
MAY 29 - 31, 2021
RAIN OR SHINE – NO PERMIT NEEDED – 9 AM to 7 PM ONLY.
SPRING CLEANUP & BULK ITEM DROP-OFF
SATURDAY, JUNE 5, 2021–7:00 A.M. to 12:00 NOON
AT THE BOROUGH SHED, 118 Borough Street, off of North Tenth Street
Click here for more information.
COVID-19 Crisis Counseling is available. Connect with a FREE crisis counselor
Click here for more information.
Notice to all Residents and Taxpayers: Please be sure to identify your home/ building address by placing your house/building number in a visible area either on the building or on your mailbox. This will help emergency service personnel locate you if there is a need for service. Thank you for helping us help you!
The enforcement of metered parking and all other parking regulations will resume on June 8, 2020.
EFFECTIVE MONDAY, MAY 11, 2020, THE TWIN BOROUGHS RECYCLING CENTER WILL BE OPEN DURING REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS! Recycling Drop Off, Yard Waste/Brush, and Mulch Pile will be open to residents of the Borough of Stroudsburg! Until further notice, electronics will NOT be accepted at the drop off yard.
For everyone's safety, please follow the below protocol while visiting the recycling center:
- No more than three people at a time in the yard for drop off
- No more than two people at a time for yard waste drop off
- No more than three people at a time for mulch
- The employee checking ID’s shall wear a mask when dealing with the public
- Employees shall practice safe social distancing with the public and other employees
- No more than three employees at a time shall be allowed in the trailer at one time, all employees shall wear a mask when inside any building, vehicle or when dealing with the public.
ALL OFFICES OF THE BOROUGH OF STROUDSBURG
ARE CLOSED FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE DUE
TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC SITUATION.
- CURBSIDE PICK-UP OF RECYCLABLES WILL RESUME ON APRIL 7, 8, AND 9, 2020 ACCORDING TO THE NORMAL PICK UP SCHEDULE.
- PARKING TICKET PAYMENTS MAY BE MADE VIA THE LINK ON THE BOROUGH WEBSITE www.stroudsburgboro.com OR BY PLACING YOUR PAYMENT WITH THE TICKET IN AN ENVELOPE IN THE DROP BOX AT THE CURB.
- PUBLIC WORKS IS AVAILABLE FOR EMERGENCIES AS USUAL.
Effective Tuesday, March 31, 2020 3:00 P.M.
Welcome to the Borough of Stroudsburg
Stroudsburg is a local government located in the heart of the Pocono Mountain region of northeast Pennsylvania. The Borough boasts a bustling downtown area with a wonderful assortment of shops and restaurants – it is THE premiere downtown area of the Poconos.
The Borough will not reimburse for contractor fees if the Borough is not contacted first and the blockage is in the Borough’s sewer main.
Please contact the Department of Public Works at 570-421-0490 during normal business hours (Monday – Friday 7:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.)
During Non-business hours please contact Monroe County Control Center at 570-992-9911